1. Each participant can only enter once.
2. Information provided by participants has to be accurate.
3. Participants will be notified of the results online on the Teamwork Facebook and Instagram page on the 4th of October.
4. The winner will be notified via their contact details shared on the 4th of October.
5. The prize of the "World Cup ticket" includes 1 ticket only. Extra tickets and expenses will not be covered by GFC.
6. Within the valid time period of the prize, should the government implement/ reinstate their Covid-19 restrictions, which results in the inability to visit the country, GFC would not be liable to compensate or reimburse the winner.
7. There will be three (3) Lucky Draw winners in total. The winners will be drawn randomly and announced digitally.
8. GFC reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute any of the Prize(s) with any other item of a similar value.
9. GFC has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of Participants. Such determination shall be final and conclusive and GFC is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
10. GFC has absolute discretion to disqualify any Lucky Draw Participation form that does not meet the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions. Such determination is final and conclusive and GFC is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
11. If GFC discovers that a Winner was not entitled to participate or if a Winner is subsequently disqualified from participating in the Lucky Draw, GFC may at its discretion forfeit the Prize, reclaim it after the award and then choose an eventual winner from the reserve winner list or donate the Prize to an approved charitable organisation of GFC’s choice.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, credits or any other item or otherwise, either partially or wholly. Use of the Prizes shall be subject to GFC’s terms and conditions.
13. The winner of any Prize shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use of the Prize, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the Prize.
14. By participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have consented to:
i) be contacted by the GFC relationship managers
ii) receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from GFC from time to time.
15. The decisions of GFC on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw are final, conclusive and binding. GFC shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Lucky Draw.
16. GFC reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, extending, terminating or suspending this Lucky Draw, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
17. GFC shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Lucky Draw and/or redemption or use of the Prizes howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by GFC of this Lucky Draw shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against GFC for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
18. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
19. The Lucky Draw and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
20. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.